Saturday, March 21, 2009

I wish

my life could literally have music go along with it. Like when an enemy would walk into a room the Darth Vader theme would play. And then when my heart was breaking a sad song would play. And then like a techno beat or something when I'm running. HAHAHA. Seductive music when other things are happening and then like "Cry" would play when I'm crying. Like how great? I'll make a chart of songs for each event.

Crying- Cry-Kelly Clarkson
Uplifting music- Gotta Get Thru This- Daniel Bedingfield.
Happy- That's How You Know- Demi Lovato
Enemy- Darth Vader Theme
Paycheck- Beautiful, Dirty, Rich- Lady Gaga
When Jackson Calls- Hello Beautiful- Jonas Brothers
When Mirella Calls- I Kissed a Girl- Katy Perry
When Courtney Calls- What Hurts the Most- Cascada
When my sister calls- Darth Vader theme ;)
When I walk into a room- Satisfaction- Benny Benassi :D
Love- Your Song- Ewan McGregor
Sad- Rooftop- Melissa McClelland
Sims 2- DotA- Basshunter
Running- All I Ever Wanted- Basshunter
Dancing- I Don't Know About You, But I Came Here To Dance- Forever the Sickest Kids
Car Dancing- Beating Heart Baby- Head Automatica

So far, that's my list. :)

1 comment:

  1. thanks for my song kels hahahahha.
    it would be a sad one.

    ReplyDelete