Sunday, March 15, 2009

So long.

Okay. It's been a long time since I really wrote something in my blog, which I guess could be a good thing.
Spring break.
Friday, I stayed at Courtney's and barely got two hours of sleep since I was coughing and throwing up the whole time. But I'm completely in love with her dog. Most beautiful thing in the world. That dog is so hyper and always happy to see you! I love him :) Not to mention that I love Courtney too! But I left her house at like seven in the morning and went home.
All of Saturday I spent in and out of sleep. I had to have help getting to the bathroom because my muscles were so weak. But Jackson stayed with me the whole time :D
Sunday was pretty much the same thing.
Monday I was pretty much drugged up with cold and flu medicine trying to make myself feel better by 5 for my flight to Utah :)
Tuesday morning Jackson and I got up, got dressed in our snow gear, and ran outside to play in the snow for like two hours! :D I've decided I'm in love with snow. We had snow ball fights and I made a snow angel :D After that we went to The Canyons and I took a half day ski lesson. The girl that I took the lesson with was a total butthead so I didn't really like skiiing that first day. The fact that I was still super sick didn't help.
Wednesday I took another half day ski lesson but this time was much better. The guy was so nice :D Then I went us the chair lift, which is the scariest thing in the world, and went down my first slope. The rest of the day, Jackson and I were skiing together down this one green. By the end of it, I wasn't scared at all!
That night Jackson got really sick.
Thursday, we had to stay home. But we watched Ameityville Horror, Moulin Rouge, Saving Private Ryan (Three times), and Rush Hour 2! :)
Friday was the same thing until 6 when we got into the car and went home. I was so happy to be home.
I was sick Saturday and today. But I love Jackson and we had a great time! I got Sims 2 and have been playing it almost none stop since I got it yesterday at one :)

I love my life! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment