Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dear Jackson,

Tomorrow means it's been nine months. Oh my goodness. I didn't think that I could actually love someone for this long. I can't believe it. You are my world, baby :) Think about it. Almost seven months ago you asked me to marry you. I couldn't even take a breath before I said yes. You are my rock. My man. My sunshine. We're going to be together until the end of our world.
What do you say to the person you've said everything to? We both know that I'm madly in love with you. So what do I say now? How about I tell you why?
Can you count to nine?
1. You love me back.
2. You actually like when I sing.
3. You look into my eyes when we talk.
4. You laugh at my stupid jokes.
5. We can laugh and be goofy together.
6. You're always on my side.
7. You always let me win, you even let me cheat.
8. You take care of my when I'm sick.
9. You tell me every minute that you are in love with me.


I love you Jackson, we'll always be together.

1 comment: