Monday, February 2, 2009

Online

health takes a lot of work. I have a 67% as of now, which sucks because I've been trying to hard to keep up and do the right things in school this year. I really wish that I wouldn't be so stressed all the time because it's really hard to balance my life, job, friends, Jackson, family, AND school. And doing chores around the house is okay with me but I barely have time to breath let alone be happy. I need a super break. People get mad at me a lot for always being absent a school but what they don't understand is when I'm absent, which is like once every week now, I need it. I need to catch up on my sleep, which I don't get. I am up almost every night to at least one in the morning, if not later. It's hard to be peppy when you are two seconds away from colapsing. I wish life would ease up, just a little :/

No comments:

Post a Comment