Sunday, February 1, 2009

Well.

My weekend sucked. And absolutely no one can help me do anything. I should be doing homework, but my mom forgot to put Word on my computer so I can't.

I don't care about football, so the game meant nothing to me.

And of course, we're fighting. Why do people have to change? Why can't people just stay the same. I loved the way things were. I loved the way he looked at me. God. I freaking loved the way things were but now, because of who I am and the stupid things I say, he changed.
I loved everything about him. I would have done everything for him, and I still would, but not as second nature. I miss the way he loved me back. I just think that people shouldmn't change once they've met their perfect point. He was perfect for me and now I'm not so sure. :/
I might be over thinking this or being unappreciative but, I don't know. I think I'm right too.

No comments:

Post a Comment